OsteoArthritis vs Rheumatoid Arthritis
Simply put, osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis and involves the wearing away of the cartilage that caps the bones in your joints. Meanwhile, in rheumatoid arthritis, the synovial membrane that protects and lubricates your joints becomes inflamed, causing pain and swelling. Joint erosion may follow.
For a more detailed description, please read the Mayo Clinic's Special Report on Arthritis
Prolozone Regenerates Joints by Frank Shallenberger MD, the originator of prolozone in the U.S.
Dr. Yoshi Rahm’s Joint Rescue Protocol
Dr. Yoshi Rahm’s Joint Rescue Protocol to help rid your inflammation and joint pain in 10 days:
- 10-21 Day Inflammation Detox Food Program to reset your body and start and maintain a healthy weight which has been proven to help decrease arthritis pain.
- DO NOT LIST: Watch out for joint pain triggers such as: sugar (especially from fructose and grains), dairy products, corn, meats, gluten (wheat, oats, rye), eggs, citrus fruits, nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, nuts, peppers, eggplant), coffee, peanut butter, refined oils (canola, vegetable, corn, peanut).
- YES LIST: Eat these joint-nourishing nutrients: Grapes, pears, cabbage, parsley, asparagus, leeks, onion, cauliflower, and broccoli. In general, eat unprocessed organic produce only.
- Movement daily. Even mild exercise is a must.
- Bone broth 1-4 cups per day. Make sure bones are from organic grass fed or wild animals. WestonAPrice.org has a great recipe.
- Joint Juice Healing Smoothie
- 1 cup fresh coconut milk (may substitute with almond milk if need be)
- ½ cup frozen pineapple
- 1 cup organic frozen raspberries (may substitute with other organic fruit) 1 TBSP coconut oil
- ½ tsp. turmeric
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ginger
Goals of Regenerative Joint Injections
Did you know that?
- IV Ozone can be a great option also to lower arthritis pain, especially rheumatoid arthritis. Suggested frequency is one to two times weekly for a couple weeks to monitor response.
- Mycoplasma (bacteria) infections are present in at least 80% of arthritis patients tested.
- Prevotella Corpi is a harmful gut bacteria and that 75% of rheumatoid arthritis patients are infected with it.
- Gingivitis can be a precursor to arthritis. But probiotics like Lactobacillius reuteri specifically kill disease-causing oral bacteria. Also, rinsing with nano-particle silver is great for resolving gingivitis.
- Motion keeps your joints lubricated and muscles strong. So stay active to ease joint pain. Your hips and knees have to be in alignment so they don't throw all your joints out of place and cause arthritis.
- Heat topically instead of ice or at least end with heat can help joint pain. Note that cold/ice might be best if have very strong inflammation.
Best place for Prolozone in LA. Been coming for the past 6 months. Very reasonably priced, great service, and knowledgeable medical staff.... -- Alex
Testimonial by a woman with knee pain who received one Prolozone treatment from Dr. Yoshi Rahm and is no longer experiencing any pain.
"I have severe arthritis pain in my left knee that was getting progressively worse due to having almost no cartilage in the knee. Immediately after a prolozone injection the pain level drops from about a 9 out of 10 to less than a 1 on the pain scale." –Clark
"Clark is my dad and he is the reason I learned about prolozone because I couldn’t bear to watch him in so much pain. I’m just grateful to be able to dramatically help him and I’m excited to share this amazing treatment with you." – Dr. Yoshi Rahm